- All products are added to your cart.
Magnacrylic Prestige Mat
MAGNACRYL PRESTIGE MAT
Is a matte, insulating wall paint with high scrub resistance. Not shiny.
FEATURES - USE
• An insulating wall paint. It prevents the bleeding of water-soluble stains such as nicotine, ink, dried moisture circles, etc.
• Can isolate / block plasticizers.
• Simultaneously serves as a primer and as a finish (one-pot system) and gives a smooth end result (good flow).
• A matte paint that does not burn out. It can ideally be applied to walls in rooms subject to shaving light or incident light.
• Is a non-porous paint that can be applied to a wide variety of surfaces such as plaster, concrete, filler surfaces, fiberglass, etc.
• Extends the open time of the next layer due to its non-porous character.
• A low-voltage paint that can be applied to old paint layers without the risk of detachment due to voltage differences.
• Due to its flexibility, the chance of cracking on acrylic sealant is very low.
• Is highly scrub-resistant after complete drying (class 1 according to DIN EN 13300) and resistant to most water-based disinfectants.
• Is water and fat repellent (also called "hydrophobic" and "lipophobic") and therefore has extremely low dirt absorption.
• Can also be used in areas where food is prepared, treated and processed in accordance with HACCP principles or REGULATION (EC) No 852/2004 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on food hygiene
• Water vapor permeable
Technical sheet (PDF)
Nutrition certificate (PDF)
Safety sheet (PDF)